Queen of the Holy Rosary – Masanjala Parish

Queen of the Holy Rosary- Masanjala Parish was established in 1958 By Montfort missionaries. The parish was later handed over to diocesan priests with Fr Dasiano Muhime serving as the first parish priest. Priests who have served at the parish include late Ludoviko Mpando, late Harry Lungala, late Bathromew  Chipinga, Peter Musikuwa ( Now Bishop Musikuwa for Chikwawa diocese), late  Frank Malinda, late Frank Bowasi, late Blazio Chikopa, late Mathias Musithe, late Edward Masauko, Tobias Samella, Fredrick Chinkhoma, late Binali, Wonondo, Michael Chimderenji, Cuthbert Mkwezalambe, Charles Manyenje, Augustine Likado, Cleophas Naphiyo, Mark Makolo and Clement M’mana.

Fruits of Masanjala parish: Frs Lawrence Simbota, Alfred Nsope, Preciano Muyakha, Clifford Chiwanda, Anastanzio Sitolo, Cosmas Kinly, Tobias Mbalale  (serving in Chikwawa diocese).

Missionary priest(s) Kaliya. While Frs Sylvester Tambala and Kamoto departed to the Father.

Sisters include Kinly, Thomson, M’manga and Kadangwe.