Holy Spirit- Bango Parish

Holy Spirit – Bango parish was established in 1967 by Montfort missionaries. Then it was an out church of Chitsitu parish (St Theresa of the Child Jesus) since 1920’s. Priests who have served at Bango parish include late Dominic Msasa, late Bathromew Sinkhani, late Louis Liabuba, Charles Manyenje, Papius Mangwiyo, Mathias Thawani and the current parish priest is Fr Christone Muhero.

Fruits from Bango Parish include Frs Benito Mongolo, Ludoviko Bafuta  (Carmelite). Sisters include  Fanny Muwawa, Catherine Mailosi, Margret Matseko, Margret Janesi, Veronica Ng’omba, Felista Guzani, Bertha Chipongwe, late Bertha Salewa and late Olive Munyopowa.